Your privacy is very important to us.
These are the principles we are doing in Dalmatia health Cluster And Mediterranean365
- We take care of the personal information we request from you and the personal information we collect through the use of our apps.
- We only keep personal data for as long as we have reason to do so.
- The goal is to simplify information management to help you control what information you want to share publicly and which you do not.
- We aim to achieve full transparency on how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
Who we are and what this Rule covers
The Gorica team manages the accommodation units and the cosmetic center. The following explains how we collect, use, and share data, along with the options we have in controlling these data.
Information we collect
We collect personal data only when we need them to provide accommodation and billing services and keep records of salon client treatment as well as to offer our clients services. We collect personal data in two ways: when clients provide their data and automatically through the use of applications for accommodation and registration of guests in this visitor.
Information you provide us
No surprise that we collect the information you provide us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and the way we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information: We ask you for basic information to set up your account. For example, we will need your name, last name, address, email address, cell phone number to establish your account
- Transaction and billing information: If you subscribe to our services, we’ll request additional personal information and payment information needed for transaction processing and payment, such as your credit card details.
- Communication with us: it is possible that we will request your information when negotiating the terms
How we use the data
We use your information as follows:
- To provide you with our services, such as billing for any of our services and marketing offers
- To share information about you with offers and promotions related to our services that we think you might be interested in. To gather feedback from you or to inform you about the news in our facility.
We do not sell or share personal information of our users!
- In case of legal obligation: In cases where it is prescribed by law or necessary for the prevention, detection or punishment of criminal offences and fraud, your personal data will be shared with the competent authorities. We may disclose your information as a response to a court order or other legitimate request by the state.
- Shared and Unidentified Information: We may share information that is united or justified unidentified so that information can not reasonably be used to identify a person. For example, we may publish joint statistics on the use of our services.
While no network service is 100% secure, we strive to protect your data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and we take reasonable steps to do so. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect the personal information you provide us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to access and use personal information on our servers.
You have several control options when it comes to your data:
- Limit the amount of data you enter: If you open an account with us, you can choose not to provide optional account information, but only those that are mandatory. Keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, some features of our service may not be available.
- Electronic Communications Control: You can decline to receive our promotional messages. If you exclude promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, such as those on your account and legal notices.
- to function correctly without a cookie or will not be fully customized to your preferences.
Who is responsible for processing personal data collected in?
Company Gorica & Co d.o.o. based in Split, controls the processing of personal data collected for the purpose of providing services in our facilities . At any time you have the right to request access to your own data, modify or delete inaccurate data, as well as limitation or objection to processing for legal reasons, as well as the right to transfer data. In order to exercise these rights, update your personal information or receive answers to any questions regarding processing of your personal information, please contact us by e – mail.
Complaints regarding processing of your personal information by the Company may also be referred to the competent Croatian Data Protection Authority (AZOP).